Congratulations, you just had a baby! As a mom myself, I love capturing those brief moments when your baby is brand-new and you’re just beginning to bond. During a newborn photo session, I like to focus on the baby’s newness and on your family’s growing relationship with baby. And yes, that can include your pets, too (as long as they’re well behaved).
I recommend booking your session sooner rather than later. That way I can book a block of time on my calendar for when baby arrives. For best results, I like to photograph babies before they’re three weeks old. Otherwise they’re not really newborns anymore — they grow up so darn fast!
Newborn Session $750
- Available on weekdays or weekends (availability is limited)
- Session lasts 2–3 hours (enough time to feed, change, and comfort baby)
- Session will be at your home or at the location of your choice
- Up to five immediate family members, including baby (with the option to add more people at $25 each)
- Full access to a password-protected digital gallery of 30+ edited, print-ready, high-resolution downloadable images
Maternity Session: Add-On $150
- Available on weekday evenings only
- Session lasts 30 minutes
- My choice of west Edmonton location
- Up to two subjects (the parents)
- Full access to a password-protected digital gallery of 15+ edited, print-ready, high-resolution downloadable images
The Fine Print
Pricing doesn’t include GST and is subject to change at any time. To secure your appointment date and time, I’ll need 50% of your package price in advance as a non-refundable retainer. The maternity session is only available as an add-on to the newborn session.