Families change fast, and our kids are only small for a little while. That’s why I love taking family photos: to capture those moments when you’re all together, just being your wonderfully weird selves. And yes, that can include your pets, too (as long as they’re well behaved)!
Our family photo session will be laid back and fun. I’ll hang out with you and get to know your family, and you’ll hardly even notice me snapping photos like crazy while you’re making memories together. I’m available for sessions throughout the week and on weekends, but my rates and session lengths depend on the day. It’s a good idea to book as far in advance as you can to ensure I’m available on a particular day.
I can also build a custom quote for you to fit your situation and budget.
Half Session Package ($350)
- Available on weekdays (Monday through Friday afternoon)
- Session lasts up to 30 minutes
- My choice of west Edmonton location
- Up to five immediate family members
- Choice of 10 images from a password-protected digital gallery of 30+ fully edited, print-ready, high-resolution downloadable images
Full Session Package ($550)
- Available on weekdays and weekends (Friday afternoon through Sunday)
- Session lasts up to 1 hour
- Mutually agreed-on location (available for travel but fees vary)
- Up to five immediate family members (with the option to add more people at $25 each)
- Full access to a password-protected digital gallery of 30+ fully edited, print-ready, high-resolution downloadable images
The Fine Print
Pricing doesn’t include GST and is subject to change at any time. To secure your appointment date and time, I’ll need 50% of your package price in advance as a non-refundable retainer. You can always upgrade your package after you’ve paid the retainer, but you can’t downgrade it. Family photography sessions aren’t valid for newborn, engagement, wedding, or other event photography.