Surprisingly, Chelsea found my information on Google by searching, “Sherwood Park wedding photographer” and I live nowhere near Sherwood Park! Nonetheless, I’m glad that:
- Google is working for me, even if the search queries are outside what I expect, and
- Despite my not being from Sherwood Park, Chelsea and JB booked me anyway!
Chelsea and JB compliment each other perfectly and their small, intimate wedding at Old Timers Cabin was full of little touches of “them.” (Also be sure to check out their engagement photos taken at Edmonton’s University of Alberta grounds!) Despite Old Timer’s being a fairly dark wedding venue in Edmonton (wedding photographers like light!), I do love its rustic feel and river valley location SO much. Plus, this is why I bring my own lighting! ;)
We started out a little before the ceremony at Old Timer’s Cabin the morning of the wedding and set up our lights before capturing a few of the bride’s details and a special moment with her father in law right before she walked down the aisle. We did our formal wedding photos at one of Millcreek Ravine’s trestle bridges in the Edmonton River Valley where we found lovely light and just a few gorgeous fall colours setting in.
Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding photography and best wishes for a long, healthy, happy marriage! Muchas gracias to Todd for being a kick-ass assistant, too!
- Wedding dress boutique: The Bridal Boutique
- Wedding dress designer: Pronovias
- Wedding venue: Old Timers Cabin
- Officiant: Wayne Paterson
- Florals: Two Buds Floral Artistry
- Caterer: Catering by Gail
- Hair/Makeup: Blushed Beaute