I have been photographing families for almost seven years. I have the very best job and it’s because of the people I photograph! The love and connections that I have witnessed and been fortunate enough to capture in pictures is nothing short of awesome!
I am happy to be providing a full custom photography experience to each of my awesome clients. Here’s what to expect when we work together:
1. After your initial inquiry via email I offer an optional pre-consultation/session planning call — who is taking part in the session? When would you like it to take place? We’ll talk about how you’re hoping to enjoy your images (maybe beautiful wall portraits for over the fireplace, one of each of the kids, or a hard cover custom photo album of your baby’s first year). If you wish we can meet for coffee (your place or mine!) so we can get to know each other first and you can view my samples too. We’ll talk about location and wardrobe — I’m here to help!
2. I require 50% of your chosen package in advance if you decide to book whether via telephone or email. This is a non-refundable retainer that will secure your appointment date/time.
3. Our photo session will be laid back and fun. I will hang out with you, get to know you and your kids, and you’ll hardly notice me catching those moments-between-moments and the memories we’re making together. Seriously, it’s a blast. :)
4. Approx 4 weeks after your session I will upload your finished images for proofing in an online gallery. You may opt to view these images in person if you wish — I am happy to provide design and display expertise when it comes to enjoying your printed products! Several packages are available for purchase both print and digital options are available. **NEW: Back by popular demand, sessions again a selection of downloadable/printable/sharable digital images and I offer discounted rates on professional heirloom print products.**
5. If you order prints or products, they will be ready for pick up approximately 4 weeks after ordering, depending on the product.